Monday, April 6, 2009

What's Been Going On?


Where the heck do I start? I have been so busy lately, there just isn't enough hours in the day anymore. The book has been doing well, I am currently working on my second CD of my serious music, touring all over the northeast and have been appearing on a comedy internet show called 'The Bob Gonzo Show', which can be seen at www.comedymondays.com. Just click on the archives section and you can watch past shows or watch it live at 8 PM every other monday. The show is a ball to do and it is a lot of fun writing sketches and acting in them with a very fun cast of friends and characters. We really have a great time together performing the skits and hope that the show makes it to television eventually.
As far as live comedy appearances go, I have been back to Syracuse, Pittsburgh, New Haven, Long Island, Maryland and all over New Jersey and as always, have had a great time and have met some very nice people to boot. Plus it is always nice to see the friends I have made over the years again when I return to those places. There are some really great people in this country with terrific senses of humor that love and need to laugh. To tell you the truth, I don't know sometimes who enjoys the shows more, me or them. It is a very symbiotic relationship and I wouldn't trade the feeling for anything in the world.
On the personal front, one of my children got her driver's license recently and so that is another whole chapter in the life of this parent. To tell you the truth though, she already drives better than my wife...lol.
Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately but I will be back on here very shortly writing more of my Top 10 lists, since I have gotten so many great responses from people on the past ones. I enjoy doing them immensely but they do take time and that is a luxury I don't have in great abundance as of late.
I hope to see you at one of my future shows soon and I hope you get a chance to catch Comedymondays.com. Enjoy and as always, thanks for reading from, THE COMEDY TORNADO!!


As Featured On Ezine Articles

No comments: